Here is the website I use to book my ferry tickets. https://www.ferryhopper.com/
Let me know if you need any help.
Tips for the Ferry:
- – Get there early. You will need to fill out a paper document for contact tracing. It always takes us a while to find the hut with the papers, get a pen, etc.
- – Get there early. The ferry stations are huge!!! We always go to the wrong pier with the wrong boat and to walk to the next pier is far.
- – Get there early. There are not enough seats, especially with COVID. So you might need to take a cafe table outside which is hot and windy. Sometimes the seats are reserved. There are different types of ferries and different companies, all operate a bit differently. You don’t need a suite. That’s for long haul travel from Athens down to the southern islands or to the east.
- – Save your tickets in your photos in case you don’t have wifi or the wifi is slow to pick them up.
- – Pack valuables in a small bag that you can bring up to your seat. The luggage stays below with the cars. You drop your bags before going up the escalator to your seats.
- motor bike
Bus is local are liable